Its my pleasure taking up this tag, my first one! 🙂
Thank You, Shikha.
Well, here comes my responses.
1. What is your current obsession?
blogs & music & blogs & music & blogs. am INTO it!!
2. What are you wearing today?
A dusky brown salwar, black long bindi drawn by myself with an eyeliner- i just love to do that! A light brown lip gloss & a high heeled sandals.
3. What’s for dinner?
Simple rice, curry & veggies! Enough for a thursday night.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A Goan carrot cake for my best friend! Yes, got it all the way from home specially for my sweet pal 🙂
5. What are you listening to right now?
A whole new world A new fantaaastic point of view : Aladdin
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Well well well… She s an extreme talent!! must say. Ever since i’ve known her, she has been an inspiration.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
No doubt on this one! its definitely going to be my home town, birth place – GoA. A beautiful bungalow at the beach from where i can watch the sea waves dashing against the rocks from the porch. The decription would never end. so i Stop right here for this one.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
I love summers. not really bothered about sun tan whatever. Sun glasses also are’nt a must! If i have to say, its icy- chilled drinks to keep away the thirst.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Just for the next hour, hmm hmm…Kashmir! Paradise on Earth.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Like to learn foreign languages. After learning Deutsche, yea its french.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Say what you Mean, Mean what you say!
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My elder sis. Can’t think of anybody else now.
13. What is your favourite colour?
I like most of the colors, being more specific – blue & black.
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Styles vary according to the occasion. I’d suggest:
1) An eye liner, mascara, a good lipstick and a pale eye shadows.
2) Good footwear is imp.
3) A pretty hair style. I prefer leaving my hair most of the times.
Apart from these, i also prefer good accessories matching with the outfit. And a good shade of well applied nail polish. I prefer light colors for myself.
Lots more.. 🙂
15. What is your dream job?
I believe in having a respectful job, healthy work environment, lots of fun associated with work.
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
Among magazines, Nothing like favorite. I read whatever comes my way.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Well, thats quite a good amount. As my previous post ‘Children of Tomorrow’ speaks, I’d like to give it there.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Faux pas – A kind of a skanky clothing.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
What i prefer? yes, long lustrous silky hair with a layered cut.
21. What are you going to do after this?
Have dinner, talk & laugh, listen to music until my eyes shut for the day.
22. What are your favorite movies?
Too many here. All time favs being Jumanji, Vertical limits, home alone(all), The holiday, Father of a bride, The notebook, The Nim’s island, Ice princess, .. i stop here.
23. What inspires you?
Positive people inspire me. Those who love what they do. People whom i see spreading happiness around. People who encourage, love, laugh.
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Oh why this question??
hmm… yea hav so many names. Sona simplest. Now don’t laugh at the next one… friends call me Bruce Lee.. well just to rhyme with Sonalee.(there are other reasons fr this one).I’m being called pinky at home. That became pinks.. :P. One more, at office my friends call me a Cat. Don’t ask me why! & yea, many more too.
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Tea. I like the cardamom flavor.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Listen to music. tears uncontrollably flow from my eyes n i hide myself from the world . I hate this part of me. Never understood this stupid habit.
27. What makes you go wild?
Grrrrrrr….when i hear this silly noises around – people complaining unnecessarily. Also, when i hear silly unwanted comments. Life is too short for such kinda fuss that people usually make.
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
The blogs titled “Lonely In Space”, “Cognitive Kismur”, “PluginID”, “Illuminated Mind”. Awesome reads.
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Well, ask me! Ice creams all flavours, cakes all flavours again, Death by chocolate, puddings(different varieties like chocolate, coconut), Custard, China grass, goan delicacies – bebincas, dodol, patoleos.
30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
31. Favorite Season?
Spring time. I like rainy season too.
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Now? You’r welcome. Will serve you hot pizza’s 🙂 im quite an expert at it.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Right way would be just to be yourself. Don’t let yourself being hurt due to any crap(purposefully hurting) in the world. After all its your life.You choose.
34. What are you afraid of the most?
Snakes. They always scare me even in my imaginations.
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Hey there! A Cute little girlie 🙂
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Many things in this beautiful world. Friends, melodious music – when i imagine myself playing the same on my keyboard, a sms from an old friend.
37. A word that you say a lot?
“Awesome”… and it goes ” awweeeeesssoooommmeeee”. Crazy me.
38. When was the last time you did something nice?
Just 15 mins back gave some “time” to my best friend. As to help her out with something.
39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
One day! two short a time to make wonders. Probably, would enjoy the prestige to the fullest.
40. Do you Know who Master SHIFU is?
Of course!! 🙂
Done with the questionnaire.. Yeaayyyy yippeeeee!!!
Hey Shikha, Enjoyed this tag!! Indeed a pleasure. Thank you so much! 🙂